LAS VEGAS, July 20, 2017 /PRNewswire-HISPANIC PR WIRE/ -- Every September, the "Entertainment Capital of the World" invites visitors from around the world to celebrate Mexican Independence Day with a lineup of exciting events and entertainment. Throughout Las Vegas, revelers can enjoy performances by unforgettable headliners, championship boxing and hilarious comedians during the 2017 El Grito festivities.
World-class Latin performers taking over iconic Vegas venues include:
- Singer, dancer and actress Jennifer Lopez will continue her residency at The AXIS at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino, Sept. 13, 15 & 16.
- Ricky Martin will bring his "All In" residency back to Park Theater at Monte Carlo Resort and Casino, Sept. 15-16.
- Latin music superstar Enrique Iglesias returns to The Colosseum at Caesars Palace, Sept. 15-16.
- Carlos Santana will take over the House of Blues inside Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino, Sept. 13 and 15-17.
- The "fluffy" comedian Gabriel Iglesias brings the laughs to Terry Fator Theatre at The Mirage Hotel & Casino, Sept. 15-16.
- Latin music legend Pepe Aguilar performs his countless hits at The Chelsea at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, Sept. 16.
- Middleweight boxers Canelo Alvarez and Gennady Golovkin will face off in the ring at T-Mobile Arena, Sept. 16.
- Mexican rock band MANÁ will perform at the MGM Grand Garden Arena inside MGM Grand Hotel & Casino, Sept. 15-16.
- GRAMMY Award-winner Marc Anthony will perform his No. 1 hits at Mandalay Bay Events Center inside Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino, Sept. 16.
- Mexican mariachi singer Alejandro Fernández will wow audiences at T-Mobile Arena, Sept. 15.
- Award-winning Guatemalan singer-songwriter Ricardo Arjona will take the stage at The Chelsea at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, Sept. 15.
- Marco Antonio Solis & Jesse and Joy will entertain the crowd with their chart-topping songs at Mandalay Bay Events Center inside Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino, Sept. 15.
- Iconic singers Gloria Trevi vs. Alejandra Guzmán will perform together at The Colosseum inside Caesars Palace, Sept. 14 and 17.
- Franco Escamilla will bring his hilarious standup to The Joint at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas, Sept. 15.
To plan your unforgettable trip to Las Vegas visit www.VisitLasVegas.com.
Images are available at press.lvcva.com.
About the LVCVA
The Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority (LVCVA) is charged with marketing Southern Nevada as a tourism and convention destination worldwide and also with operating the Las Vegas Convention Center and Cashman Center. With nearly 150,000 hotel rooms in Las Vegas alone and more than 11 million square feet of meeting and exhibit space citywide, the LVCVA's mission centers on attracting ever increasing numbers of leisure and business visitors to the area. Download the virtual reality app, Vegas VR, to experience Las Vegas from your iPhone or Android by visiting http://www.vrtv.vegas/. For more information, go to www.lvcva.com or www.visitlasvegas.com.
Logo: http://mma.prnewswire.com/media/397335/Las Vegas Logo.jpg
SOURCE Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority (LVCVA)