NEW YORK, Sept. 6, 2017 /PRNewswire-HISPANIC PR WIRE/ -- The main decision makers in Multicultural and Sports Marketing will gather in New York City on September 13 and 14 for Portada17. The eleventh annual edition of this major event comprehends the Sports Marketing Forum on September 13 in New York City's Yotel Hotel and the 11th Annual Multicultural Advertising and Media Conference on September 14 in the same venue.
HIGHLIGHTS - SEPT. 13, Sports Marketing Forum
- 10 CRITICAL TRENDS IN SPORTS MARKETING with Simon Wardle, Chief Strategy Officer, Octagon
- WHY U.S. SOCCER IS MUCH MORE THAN FUTBOL with Daniel Keats, Director, Sports and Sponsorships, Consumer Marketing, Allstate Insurance
- SHAPING UNIQUE CONSUMER EXPERIENCES with Mike Tasevski, Vice President, North America Sponsorships, Mastercard
- SPORTS-TECH: DISRUPTION AND CHANGE IN THE SPORTS MARKETING INDUSTRY with Dan Mannix, President and CEO, LeadDog Marketing Group; part of the CSM Global Network
- INTERNATIONAL SOCCER: SPAIN'S LA LIGA: With Rahul Kadavakolu, Director of Global Marketing & Branding, Rakuten, Chechu Lasheras, General Manager, Digital Revenues, Prisa Brand Solutions and Carlos Perez, CEO, Executive Group La Liga USA
- GIVING TEENS THE STAR TREATMENT: Gatorade's Global Experiential Marketing Platform with Jill Leccia, Global Platforms Marketing Director, Gatorade Latin America, PepsiCo
HIGHLIGHTS - SEPT. 14, 11th Annual Multicultural Marketing and Media Conference
- TOTAL MARKET-WTF: An interactive whiteboard session with agency and brand stars. Stephen Paez, VP, Director Multicultural at Mediavest | Spark, Jose Velez-Silva, VP, Multicultural Marketing Communications at Comcast and Jose "Pepe" Gil, Multicultural Marketing Manager Hispanic Consumer B-F Brands, Brown Forman will answer attendees questions on the opportunities and challenges presented by the Total Market approach.
- COMEDY SKETCHES with Room 28 Comedy Troupe. A hilarious take on multicultural marketing.
- BRAND CHALLENGE: HOW TO ENGAGE YOUR CONSUMER WITH THE RIGHT INFLUENCER with Manny Gonzalez, Senior Director Multicultural, Moet Hennessy; Pedro Rodriguez, Director, Social Strategy and Influence and Co-Lead, Multicultural Social Media Practice, Horizon Media and Sebastian Jasminoy, CEO and Founder, FLUVIP.
- THE FUTURE OF MULTICULTURAL MARKETING according to Margie Bravo, Multicultural Marketing Manager, Nestlé USA. How and why Nestle is currently implementing sweeping changes to its marketing organization.
Check out the Speed-networking Table Leaders at Portada17!
When attendees register to Portada17 they will be able to choose their speed-networking table leaders through the Portada17 app (on a first-come-first-serve basis). Table Leaders include: Janina Delloca-PawlowskiDunkin' Brands Multicultural Marketing Manager, Jose Manuel Montenegro, SVP, Group Partner, Multicultural Planning, UM Worldwide, J3, Nelson Pinero,Senior Digital Director, Senior Partner, GroupM, Felix Palau, SVP-Marketing, Heineken, Desiree Katzenberger, Associate Media Director, D Exposito & Partners;Vicente Navarro, VP of Business Development, AC&M Group; Ronald MendezManaging Partner, Multicultural Lead Mediacom;Adolfo Romero,Director International Events & Marketing, MLS; Eduardo Perez,President, PM3 Agency and Joi Tyrell, SVP Director, Campbell Ewald/Sociedad.
Register at the online promotion rate to the Sports Marketing Forum on September 13 in New York City's Hotel and/or to the 11th Annual Multicultural Marketing Conference on Sept. 14:
Penalty Level ? Sports Marketing Forum
La Vida Baseball (https://www.lavidabaseball.com/)
H Code Media (www.hcodemedia.com)
Prisa Brand Solutions (https://www.prisabs.com/es)
Attendee Bag Sponsor
Fluvip (www.fluvip.com) and Adsmovil (www.adsmovil.com)
Diario las Americas (www.diariolasamericas.com)
Ingenium Research (www.ingeniumresearch.com)
PR Newswire (www.prnewswire.com)
Twitter: #Portada17, @portada online
Subscribe to Portada E-letters:
CONTACT: Daniela Landa, Sales & Marketing Associate, firstname.lastname@example.org, 1347 840 13 11